The Inter-University Council of Catalonia (CIC in Catalan) is the coordinating and advisory body of the Catalan university system of the Catalan Government. It is made up of representatives from all public and private universities in Catalonia.
Coordinating access and admission to university is a strategic priority of the CIC. It aims to guarantee the access of secondary education students and students over 25 to university, following the principles of publicity, equality, merit and capacity. Likewise, it must guarantee the equality of opportunities in allocating students to every degree.
The University of Lleida (UdL) has developed a Program for Orientation, Information, and Assessment for future university students, parents and teachers:
- Presentation of the degrees and spreading university activities (distribution of information materials to secondary schools, academic orientation days and presentation of the different faculties and schools).
- University activities to motivate the access to university.
- Doors open days and scheduled visits.
- Participation activities for secondary education students.
Find below the criteria to access university. In case of extra vacancies, other criteria will be followed:
PAU (Entrance Examination)
- Legal and Social Sciences subjects
Vocational education and training (VET). Professional fields:
- Physical Education
- Administration and Management
- Graphic Arts
- Trade and Marketing
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Audiovisual Communications
- Body Aesthetics
- Sociocultural and Community Service
ECTS validations between the UdL’s degree studies and vocational education and training courses
- For further information, please click [here].
Entrance examination for over 25s
- Social and Legal Sciences subjects
Entrance examination for over 40s and 45s
- Social and Legal Sciences subjects
The number of places offered in this degree is 30.
More information about weighting tables on the website of the Catalan Government
The Double Degree in Law and Business Administration and Management is directed the student that has interest on having developed his professional activity in the area of the direction and managerial management, on having known and to apply the different juridical instruments and to interest on having understood the functioning of the economy; to the student who shows a good negotiating profile, he is enterprising and shows an ethical and responsible attitude to the vegada. There is needed facility of oral and written communication, reading comprehension, mathematical capacity, analytical capacity and of comprehension of the phenomena and the social changes, motivation to defend the rights of the persons and capacity of decision and resolution of conflicts.
To the respect, the REAL DECREE 1892/2008, of November 14, regulates to the article 1 the conditions for the access to the university official educations of degree and the procedures of admission to the public Spanish universities. According to the article 2, it is possible to accede to the university official studies of degree to the Spanish universities if there gets together someone of the following requirements:
a) To be in someone of the following situations:
- Access to the university for overcoming of a test, on the part of those who are in possession of the Graduate's title.
- Access to the university for students proceeding from educational systems of members states of the European Union or other states with which Spain has subscribed International Agreements.
- Access to the university for students proceeding from educational foreign systems, previous request of homologation, of the degree of origin to the Graduate's Spanish degree.
- Access to the university on the part of those who are in possession of the degrees of Top Technician corresponding to the educations of Vocational training and Artistic Educations or of Sports Top Technician corresponding to the Sports Educations.
- Access to the university for the twenty-year-old major persons.
- Access to the university by accreditation of labor or professional experience (foreseen to the Law 4/2007).
- Access to the university for the forty five-year-old major persons.
b) To be in possession of an official university degree of degree or equivalent.
c) To be in possession of an official university degree of university graduate, technical architect, technical engineer, licentiate, architect, engineer, correspondents to the previous arrangement of the university educations or equivalent degree.
d) To have dealed university partial foreign studies or, having finished, they have not obtained its homologation in Spain and they want to continue studies in a Spanish university. In this supposition, it will be an indispensable requirement that the corresponding university them has recognized at least 30 credits.